Trever's Street Walk Trever's Street Walk

I'll take the good with the bad

Good:
*Enemy Designs and unique deaths for each
*Fast paced action
*Upgrades really show
*Cool intro (although it goes with all your games...)

Bad:
*The screen gets so cluttered you can't see the deadly shit that's flying at you
*The lag in the controls after you respawn accounts for a quarter of my health bar lost each time
*No need to limit ninja stars as they end up in infinite supply
*Too Short
*Needs a boss fight
*Maybe needs to start slow then get frantically fast
*If longer, needs extra lives scattered in with the carnage

Overall, I enjoyed it and was disappointed when it came to an abrupt and unceremonious end

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Was absolutely wonderful at first

Great game, love the graphic style. Unfortunately, just as I got a god setup going, a flying baddie got stuck on the outside of the arena. The next wave never came. It was one of the ones in the 60's, with all the spikes. :(

Generic Defender Game Generic Defender Game

*A Real Name

Things it has
*Polished Graphics
*A Coherent goal

Overall, not awful for a first, but not all there

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Awesome gameplay, but serious question

What are the numbers on the top of the screen during the mission select? They look like they would be a time-line, but that would put the 2nd mission about the grenade at about 1400AD, and I think that mission is supposed to be set around WWI? Maybe I'm reading them wrong, but otherwise I cant figure out what those numbers would be...

Roger's Magic 8 Ball Roger's Magic 8 Ball

I liked it

Art is cool, the music fits real well, and once you get used to the controls it's fine.

To be fair, he did put the big blue hitbox into the instructions, once I re-read them and saw that the game because much clearer and more fun.

Jack's Beach Blitz Jack's Beach Blitz

Glitch?

Really enjoyable and loved the style, but each time after I finish level five, the screen flashes green for about a frame or two and then no more levels load. In fact, the game doesn't do anything else at all...

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

Not bad but...

Graphics were good, but I felt that the game play got a little repetitive. Also, the musician is was underpowered. Plus, the ability to remove skill points later on would be nice.

Oh and...

RAWR I hate demoz?! I dun car that ther r ovr 100 free gamz on teh site ur demo sux go die ur cat shud die! i dun care that this demo takez over an hr 2 beet i hate u dont give me free gamez anymur

Am I cool now?

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Really Creative

Awesome objective, such a cool graphic style, smooth gameplay, interesting puzzles, black humor; this game had everything I look for.

The music got a tad repetitive but whatever.

I love the last 10 or so puzzles, but I felt the difficulty was way too hard on the timing puzzles and then after that, there were 5 or so where the answer was to wrap around the screen. In any case, great puzzler, I really enjoyed it

bloody mary's horror date bloody mary's horror date

No es mal...

Not a bad start but it is way, way way too short.

Also, in a text based game most people wont be able to do anything if it's in spanish on newgrounds

It could also benifit from some music

azombiecore responds:

yeah, i know the spanish will be a problem in a web like this, where the english kindoms. but it was for my teacher. jaja.
the next step will change this.

saludos!

Spiderman Customization Spiderman Customization

Scarlet Spider

Wins it for me.

Totally cool. Way better than the psudeo crap on marvel's site